Featured Studio Partner
Sea Change Yoga is pleased to partner with local yoga studios that support our mission.
We are also proud to highlight a rotating Featured Studio Partner on our website. A Featured Studio Partner offers at least one donation-based class with 100% of proceeds benefiting Sea Change Yoga’s mission to bring trauma-informed yoga to underserved people.
Here’s how it works:
Sea Change Yoga will:
- Work with the studio to determine mutually agreeable donation-based class date, time, and class type at your studio, preferably in the evening or on a weekend. 100% of donations will support Sea Change Yoga. (Of course more than one class is great too!)
-Create & provide flyers to hang in the studio that advertises the class and our partnership.
-Promote the donation-based class online and on social media.
- Highlight your yoga studio as Featured Studio Partner on our website, in our email newsletter, and in social media posts including sharing up to three of your workshops or promotions.
- Arrive at studio 20 minutes before class start time to help with donation collection. Briefly greet students at start of class to share our mission statement and express appreciation. Assist with donation collection.
Featured Studio Partners will:
- Offer at least one donation-based class with all proceeds benefiting Sea Change Yoga’s work to bring trauma-informed yoga to all.
- Help promote the donation-based class on your website and other online channels, mention it during regularly scheduled classes, display our brochures and hang the flyers that we provide (or create your own).
- Consider sharing stories about Sea Change events and fundraisers on social media.
- Consider donating class passes for Sea Change’s fundraising promotions.
Are you a yoga studio owner or teacher that’s interested in partnering? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We prefer not to ask for a ‘suggested donation amount,’ but rather ask that folks give at the level that they are inspired and able to. If a studio would like to ask for a specific minimum amount at their donation-based class to benefit Sea Change Yoga, we recommend suggesting the regular drop-in rate for the studio.
- Checks can be made out to Sea Change Yoga and if necessary, we have a device to collect credit card donations.
- Ideally, studio partners are identified at least two months ahead of the proposed donation-based class in order to allow ample time for class promotions.
- Featured Studio Partnerships are available for two month increments, January through October. During the giving season of November and December, we hope to feature many yoga studios that will offer donation-based classes on or around Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, or any other time during the holiday season. Thank you!